આઈએટીએ મેનેજમેન્ટ કોર્સ
Diploma in TRAVEL AND TOUR MANAGEMENT (IATA APPROVED)(1 YEAR COURSE)
BACHELOR IN TOURISM STUDIES (3 YEAR DEGREE COURSE)
|ELIGIBILITY||12th STD.(any Stream / Any Language)|
IATA course stands for International Air Transport Association. It is a global trade organization that has its headquarters in Montreal. They also offer a number of courses in travel and tourism.
At IAHM, we have a diploma course under the name of Diploma in travel and tour management, approved by the IATA. The duration of this course is for one year.
We have an IATA course in India named Bachelor in Tourism Studies. The duration of this degree course is for three years. Any student from India, who has passed their 12th from any stream is eligible for these courses from IAHM.
Having an IATA course certificate is an excellent added benefit to your curriculum. With this particular certificate, you can work anywhere in India or any country without migrating your education. All the training and diploma courses by IATA are recognized globally. All these qualifications help you in strengthening your scope in many fields.
IATA course training is now globally accepted and one of the most sought after courses by students from many countries.
Once you graduate with an IATA certificate, opportunities such as domestic and international airports, airport check-in staff, overseas airline officers, open for you, not only in India but anywhere in the world.
So if you are a student who has completed their 12th and desires to make a career in hospitality and aviation management, then IAHM is the perfect course in India for you. Feel free to contact us, and we are glad to help you.
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is a trade association of the world’s airlines. Consisting of 290 airlines, primarily major carriers, representing 117 countries, the IATA’s member airlines account for carrying approximately 82% of total Available Seat Miles air traffic.
- You can work anywhere in India or across the world without having to get your education migrated.
- Several training and diploma courses that are globally recognized and honored to become airline executive, ticketing professional, travel agent, tour operator, or an airline operations staff.
- Offers in-depth knowledge and insights into the travel and tourism industry.
- Equipping yourself with the IATA qualification helps in widening your professional scope in many more domains. These include Airlines, Ticketing Travel Agencies, Cruise Lines, Tour Operators, Car Rentals, and Hotels. The worldwide acceptance of the IATA Training Course makes it the most sought after.
- Globally recognized certification.
- Rewarding career with higher salaries, unlimited scope to grow.
- Opportunity to work with overseas airlines offices worldwide.
- Travel across the world on FAM trips.
- Discounted travel for your family.
- Opportunity to start own travel company for airline ticketing.
- If You talk about PayScale, It Starts with 5 Scale.
- Domestic and International Airlines.
- Reservation Desk.
- Airport Check-in Staff.
- Overseas Airline Offices.
- Multi-National Travel Companies.
- Travel Agencies and Tour Operators.